How To Use The New Send With Invisible Ink Feature – For Anonymous Messages You Want To Keep Private
How To Use The New Send With Invisible Ink Feature - For Anonymous Messages You Want To Keep Private
What is Invisible Ink?
Invisible ink is a feature in Messages that lets you send anonymous messages that your friends won’t be able to see. This is great for when you want to keep something private, or if you just don’t want to deal with the embarrassment of being caught sending a message that’s not appropriate for public viewing. Here’s how to use invisible ink:
1. Open Messages and select the conversation you want to send the invisible ink message in.
2. Tap on the text field at the top of the conversation window and type your message.
3. To add an invisible ink symbol (or emoji), tap on the “three dots” icon at the bottom of the text field and select from a selection of symbols.
4. When you’re done typing your message, tap on the “send” button at the bottom of the conversation window.
5. Your friends will receive a notification telling them that you sent an invisible ink message and will be able to view it if they turn on Show Hidden Messages in their settings.
How to use Invisible Ink in WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a messaging app with over 1 billion active users. It’s a great app for staying in touch with friends and family, but there are also some features that can be used for private messages. One of these features is the new Send with Invisible Ink feature.
The Send with Invisible Ink feature allows you to send private messages that are hidden from the other person’s screen until they click on the message. This is great for when you want to keep certain conversations private, or if you just don’t want the other person to see the message right away.
To use the Send with Invisible Ink feature, first open the message you want to send. Then click on the three lines in the top-right corner of the chat window. This will bring up the “Invisible Ink” option. From here, you can select the type of invisible ink you want to use. You can choose between “Black Ballpoint”, “Blue Ballpoint”, or “Brown Ballpoint”. After selecting your ink, click on OK to finish setting up your message.
Now, when someone clicks on your message, they will see an empty chat window instead of your message. They will need to click on the chat window again.
How To Send Invisible Ink
If you’re looking to send an anonymous message that you want to keep private, then you can use the new Send With Invisible Ink feature in Gmail. This feature lets you write messages without being detectable by the recipient. As long as both parties have the latest version of Gmail, they will be able to see the invisible ink and reply accordingly. However, if you want to keep your message completely anonymous, then using this feature is the best way to go.
How to Use Send with Invisible Ink
If you’re looking to keep your anonymous messages private, the Send with Invisible Ink feature might be just the tool for you. This new feature in Messenger allows you to send messages without leaving a trace. Here’s how to use it:
1) Open Messenger and click on the main menu icon (three lines in a triangle).
2) Select “Settings.”
3) Under “General,” scroll down and select “Send with Invisible Ink.”
4) To enable the feature, check the box next to “Enable Invisible Ink.”
5) Enter a message that you want to send without leaving a trace, and click on the blue “Send” button.
Your message will be sent as normal, but recipients will not be able to see any traces of what was said. This is great if you want to keep certain conversations private or if you just don’t want anyone to know what you’re up to.
With the new Send With Invisible Ink feature in Gmail, you can now keep private messages between two people confidential. This is a great way to avoid any awkwardness or misunderstandings when it comes to sensitive conversations. Simply enable invisible ink in your settings, add the recipients’ email addresses, and send away!